• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Blow - the day after.

district9

Bluelighter
After a night of doing just 4 or 5 bumps which I really enjoy I end up next day suffering a form of miserable comedown and anxiety. When I workout at night the comedown finally goes away and I feel fine. Is there anything I can do to mitigate the nasty feelings that I have to deal with the day after I do a little blow? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Don't use anything to come down.. shit doesn't work and will just make you feel worse in the morning. Work out in the morning as this stimulates neurotransmitter production and regulation. Take a neurotransmitter precursor as your walking out the door of your gym/club/etc. Meet your dealer at the gym.. slackers can take 4 ever anyway.

As you have already identified exercise is the key. Make sure you eat as it kills appetite but eat healthy and take a quality vitamin everyday. Simple shit but it works.

Don't use anything to come down.. shit doesn't work and will just make you feel worse in the morning. Work out in the morning as this stimulates neurotransmitter production and regulation. Take a neurotransmitter precursor as your walking out the door of your gym/club/etc. Meet your dealer at the gym.. slackers can take 4 ever anyway.

As you have already identified exercise is the key. Make sure you eat as it kills appetite but eat healthy and take a quality vitamin everyday. Simple shit but it works.
neurotransmitter precursor ????

neurotransmitter precursor ????

it’s linked there.. quite cheap.. will also make your high better. you can scoop it at most nutrient places or grab it for free at your coffee shop in the sweetener grab box.

So what you're advising is to work out before I go out for the night and do some bumps. And before the bumps just take one of these?
71we1g6UFrL._AC_SY879_.jpg

Don't know if you are or not, but don't mix it with anything. Especially alcohol. My coke hangovers are only unbearable when I was drinking alongside it. Which... I usually end up doing if I'm doing coke. The thing is I don't really crave it unless I've already been drinking, thats the problem.

Anyway, you can also limit the amount you're doing. I know I just said don't mix it with anything but if you feel like you've done too much and you can't sleep, seroquel works wonders for that.
Its normal to feel tired and a little depressed for 1-2 days afterwards. There's no free lunch. But its not nearly as bad as the apathy and lethargy from meth-overs. And that is nothing compared to the pain of opioid withdrawal. So really, if you keep it to just coke, and get some sleep, it really shouldn't be too bad, but everybody reacts differently.

at op.. Pretty much. Make sure your in a state that your in decent shape to work out and are not still stimulated to a level that would be dangerous for you to work out and then take either that or id recommend phenylalanine. Try both and consider using it as a daily supplement to help counteract the neurotransmitter depletion caused by the cocaine. Aerobic exercise stimulates neurotransmitter production and regulation and the supplement helps by providing an easy precursor to the chemicals that have been expended through the cocaine use. The bioavailability of the precursor may be pretty short thats why I recommended taking it shortly before you work out.

at op.. Pretty much. Make sure your in a state that your in decent shape to work out and are not still stimulated to a level that would be dangerous for you to work out and then take either that or id recommend phenylalanine. Try both and consider using it as a daily supplement to help counteract the neurotransmitter depletion caused by the cocaine. Aerobic exercise stimulates neurotransmitter production and regulation and the supplement helps by providing an easy precursor to the chemicals that have been expended through the cocaine use. The bioavailability of the precursor may be pretty short thats why I recommended taking it shortly before you work out.
So take these two (L tyrosine and D phenylalanine)
after working out and before doing some blow, correct? What amount? How many mg? Thanks.

I would try it out by taking phenylalanine first as I don't really see much advantage to taking both though there could be. I would consider starting to take it as a daily supplement. It does not appear from my personal experience to have significant side effects, but thats just one persons experience. What i do is take a recommended dose before workout. I don't take three doses a day as the supplement people recommend as they are selling supplements. It seems pretty benign to side effects though I could be wrong. Play around with it and start pretty reasonable and try taking it in the morning, before workouts. like with everything consider starting conservative and working up to your level. Its really chill in my experience but certainly works. You can also supplement with non sugar sweets by looking at the packaging and looking for phenylalanine.. Its free at every coffee house.

You're talking long term use. I was hoping to find simple things I could do just on that particular occasion when I do some bumps at night. Im a mild user. Are there certain things a person can do just on that day or the day after to minimize the Nasty feelings that arise the day after? Hope I'm making myself clear. Thanks.

It’s the D2 receptors that need replenishing

I did read an article on pub med with some good statistics on the proven benefits of taking L phenylalanine and L tyrosine in combination together

L dopa is also a precursor to dopamine

Cold water exposure would be helpful

You're talking long term use. I was hoping to find simple things I could do just on that particular occasion when I do some bumps at night. Im a mild user. Are there certain things a person can do just on that day or the day after to minimize the Nasty feelings that arise the day after? Hope I'm making myself clear. Thanks.
nope, its an easy fix try it.. Works even better for a five line. You will figure the shit out on your own.

Last edited:
Thank you so much. I tried these two. Took one of each one hour apart before going out. And next day after breakfast took one of each 1 hour apart. My anxiety
6185H+3rJrS._AC_SY300_SX300_.jpg
71z0HStxvnL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg
or nasty feelings were considerably low. But I do have a question: Are there other more effective and better ways/brand/pills that can be used?

Once again I really do appreciate the help and extremely knowledgeable advise.

Honestly few bumps (than again idk how much that really means for you) of pure coke shouldn’t cause that and does not for majority of people I’ve done coke with. Not until overdone, or as already mentioned, used along booze, coke is pretty forgiving as for how bad is next day. I would say, if used in moderation and rarely (both can be hard for most) it’s more on a side of a forgiving stimulant than not.