• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Sublingual coke or cocaine drink?

0megaMan

Bluelighter
Hi all

I was wondering if anyone could advise about using coke sublingually or dissolved in water (like Freud used to do)?
I'm trying to spare the nose from taking a beating, and I saw some people post here that sublingually works almost as good as insufflation (LSD tab approach).
What about drinking it? Trying to get the euphoria and high w.o. stuffy and bleeding nose.

Thanks and all stay safe!

SUBLINGUAL!

That's the ROA I prefer these days, after an initial snort to get that yummy smell first. Under the tongue, no water.
Works just as well-- maybe better, since there's no interference from nose hairs and boogers.

It's a very common misconception that Cocaine can't be consumed orally. It's just less efficient by this route than by say, the intranasal route. Being that Cocaine is expensive, there are very few people willing to throw away 1/3 of their money like that. If I'm not mistaken, you can expect like 30% bioavailability by the oral route and about 60% insufflated and obviously if you're vaporizing/smoking Cocaine or injecting it, it's close to 100%.

I know I'm a broken record, but I think rectal administration is a great and viable way of consuming Cocaine if you're just on your own or perhaps with some close friend. I've had some pretty primal sexual encounters this way. I'll let you fill in the blanks, but it's like taking all of the good feelings of Cocaine and applying those feelings to you and your partner's sex organs. I really am gonna regret typing this on my work computer, but it's too late, as we have keystroke logs. Whatever.

I would really recommend against using Cocaine sublingually. Cocaine is a drug that is wicked harmful to soft tissue. You generally don't want it hanging around anywhere for too long, as it will start destroying the tissue it comes into contact with. I think this could easily lead to gingivitis or worse.

It's a very common misconception that Cocaine can't be consumed orally. It's just less efficient by this route than by say, the intranasal route. Being that Cocaine is expensive, there are very few people willing to throw away 1/3 of their money like that. If I'm not mistaken, you can expect like 30% bioavailability by the oral route and about 60% insufflated and obviously if you're vaporizing/smoking Cocaine or injecting it, it's close to 100%.

I know I'm a broken record, but I think rectal administration is a great and viable way of consuming Cocaine if you're just on your own or perhaps with some close friend. I've had some pretty primal sexual encounters this way. I'll let you fill in the blanks, but it's like taking all of the good feelings of Cocaine and applying those feelings to you and your partner's sex organs. I really am gonna regret typing this on my work computer, but it's too late, as we have keystroke logs. Whatever.

I would really recommend against using Cocaine sublingually. Cocaine is a drug that is wicked harmful to soft tissue. You generally don't want it hanging around anywhere for too long, as it will start destroying the tissue it comes into contact with. I think this could easily lead to gingivitis or worse.
Ud need to drink alot of coke tbh.plus it is caustic, i bet in both sublingual and even worse oral route it would cause sores/even up to an ulcer in your stomach unless it's well diluted.

Cocaine works well if you use it orally on the tongue and gums. It is super easy to binge and the one time I used coke, orally, it was highly enjoyable but there was never enough and the next thing you know it is all gone and you are craving more! It is insidious as it is never enough!

It was more expensive than Dexedrine tablets and did not last as long, but it is super easy to get or was in mostly all the different states, regions, and countries I traveled to or lived in. I would not use it now as it can be cut with fentanyl, levamisole, mannitol, etc. and since I loved it too much I never used it again not even when it was offered to me for free at bars, afterparties, by cokehead friends, etc.

Be extremely careful if you take cocaine orally as it is easy to take too much, extremely fast. I never mixed it into a drink as I watched a true crime documentary where a killer forced some guy to drink cocaine mixed into water that he made him drink all at once which killed him.

I am not sure why this article claims that people stopped using cocaine as much after the 1970s? It was everywhere in the 1980s and is still super easy to hypothetically acquire.

TO ANY NARCS OR FEDS WHO ARE READING THIS REPLY I AM COMPLETELY SOBER AND DO NOT USE ANY DRUGS NOW OR KNOW ANYONE WHO IS A DEALER OR SOURCE.

Last edited:
I've taken coca leaf orally before. 100g I think it was. I got really high (too high actually). So I don't see any reason powder coke wouldn't work, but there will probably be less euphoria and more restlessness and such. I don't know about sublingually... Have you tried dissolving your coke in water and putting it into one of those little bottles that spray up your nose ? I've done that before when my nostrils get all clogged up yet I don't want to stop taking drugs, lol. Then again there could be some adulterant in the coke that isn't water soluble, and thats whats giving you the trouble. Anyway, good luck. Sorry for rambling.

I never had any problems using it sublingually. For one thing, it dissolves and disappears pretty quickly. Also, I could never afford to use a whole lot. I rarely buy more than a gram at a time and I only use it once or twice a year.
You recommend the rectal route. I'm open to that (I used to do meth that way), but if it's "wicked harmful to soft tissue" wouldn't that be harmful to rectal tissue?
Just curious.

Wow, how did you manage to get 100g leaves down your throat? Given that the Coca containment is around 0.4 and 0.8%, also quite a high dosage.
U have to chew it for hrs on end, I've chewn a totn of leaves prob. A kilo is like 3-5$ but here, it gives ppl from here like farmers, use it to work harder and for prolonged hours without getting hungry.
Meh, chewing coca leaves is relatively harmless.

Cocaine works well if you use it orally on the tongue and gums. It is super easy to binge and the one time I used coke, orally, it was highly enjoyable but there was never enough and the next thing you know it is all gone and you are craving more! It is insidious as it is never enough!

It was more expensive than Dexedrine tablets and did not last as long, but it is super easy to get or was in mostly all the different states, regions, and countries I traveled to or lived in. I would not use it now as it can be cut with fentanyl, levamisole, mannitol, etc. and since I loved it too much I never used it again not even when it was offered to me for free at bars, afterparties, by cokehead friends, etc.

Be extremely careful if you take cocaine orally as it is easy to take too much, extremely fast. I never mixed it into a drink as I watched a true crime documentary where a killer forced some guy to drink cocaine mixed into water that he made him drink all at once which killed him.

I am not sure why this article claims that people stopped using cocaine as much after the 1970s? It was everywhere in the 1980s and is still super easy to hypothetically acquire.

TO ANY NARCS OR FEDS WHO ARE READING THIS REPLY I AM COMPLETELY SOBER AND DO NOT USE ANY DRUGS NOW OR KNOW ANYONE WHO IS A DEALER OR SOURCE.
Dude applying coke in ur gums ik it feels good and shit but it's really bad for ur gums,it kills ur tissue and causes bleeding.also I've met ppl who have lost some teeth for doing this too often+poor hygiene very rapidly.

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone could advise about using coke sublingually or dissolved in water (like Freud used to do)?
I'm trying to spare the nose from taking a beating, and I saw some people post here that sublingually works almost as good as insufflation (LSD tab approach).
What about drinking it? Trying to get the euphoria and high w.o. stuffy and bleeding nose.

Thanks and all stay safe!
Up the butt is my vote. Orally you’ll waste it.

Up the butt is my vote. Orally you’ll waste it.
Once I've had some n-ethyl ketamine which was too corrosive for snorting, so I decided to try rectal administration. Irritated my asshole quite strongly. Don't know if coke up the butt is better than snorted or sublingually.

Wow, I want some of these cheap leaves. Here in MX it's like 20x more expensive for dried, powdered stuff or double that for dried leaves. Like the effects though, 10-15g are like what coffee should be but never was.

Dude applying coke in ur gums ik it feels good and shit but it's really bad for ur gums,it kills ur tissue and causes bleeding.also I've met ppl who have lost some teeth for doing this too often+poor hygiene very rapidly.
I only did it once. I hated snorting drugs, so I did it orally.

I have never injected any drugs, I had no desire to cook coke and smoke freebase/crack, and boofing, plugging, or drug and alcohol enemas were not anything I even knew about then when I foolishly decided to try cocaine as a seventeen year old, or ever desired to do and it seems not hygienic or like a very easy way to overdose and die, isn't it basically as strong or stronger than IV'ing coke, and it comes up faster?

Last edited:
U have to chew it for hrs on end, I've chewn a totn of leaves prob. A kilo is like 3-5$ but here, it gives ppl from here like farmers, use it to work harder and for prolonged hours without getting hungry.
Meh, chewing coca leaves is relatively harmless.
Do people drink yerba mate in Peru, or just chew coca leaves or drink a coca infusion of the leaves? Does lime have to be chewed with coca leaves? South Asians chew Betel nut, and add lime to it. I have seen people do this at Hindu weddings and I thought they were eating or chewing candy coated fennel seeds in a banana leaf as a dessert or mouth freshener after the meal.

I've taken coca leaf orally before. 100g I think it was. I got really high (too high actually). So I don't see any reason powder coke wouldn't work, but there will probably be less euphoria and more restlessness and such. I don't know about sublingually... Have you tried dissolving your coke in water and putting it into one of those little bottles that spray up your nose ? I've done that before when my nostrils get all clogged up yet I don't want to stop taking drugs, lol. Then again there could be some adulterant in the coke that isn't water soluble, and thats whats giving you the trouble. Anyway, good luck. Sorry for rambling.
I found cocaine to be a lot more strong, and it reminded me of Methylphenidate in a way in that it felt similar, but coke felt much more 'clean' but did not last as long as Methylphenidate.

Do people drink yerba mate in Peru, or just chew coca leaves or drink a coca infusion of the leaves? Does lime have to be chewed with coca leaves? South Asians chew Betel nut, and add lime to it. I have seen people do this at Hindu weddings and I thought they were eating or chewing candy coated fennel seeds in a banana leaf as a dessert or mouth freshener after the meal.
Yesh with lime, yesh tea.

I never had any problems using it sublingually. For one thing, it dissolves and disappears pretty quickly. Also, I could never afford to use a whole lot. I rarely buy more than a gram at a time and I only use it once or twice a year.
You recommend the rectal route. I'm open to that (I used to do meth that way), but if it's "wicked harmful to soft tissue" wouldn't that be harmful to rectal tissue?
Just curious.

You're right that the harmful action is going to apply to pretty much all soft tissue. What we are attempting to do is minimize the harm as much as possible, and oral tissue like gums, teeth and mucose are all pretty vulnerable. In theory, if you're using the rectal route of administration, you're going to have a larger surface area for the drug to be absorbed through. You can imagine the difference between the sublingual space and the surface area of the walls of your rectum and it's pretty significant.

You're right that the harmful action is going to apply to pretty much all soft tissue. What we are attempting to do is minimize the harm as much as possible, and oral tissue like gums, teeth and mucose are all pretty vulnerable. In theory, if you're using the rectal route of administration, you're going to have a larger surface area for the drug to be absorbed through. You can imagine the difference between the sublingual space and the surface area of the walls of your rectum and it's pretty significant.
OK that makes sense.