• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

What god(s) do you worship by your actions?

our DOC is doing for us what we cannot do for ourselves
I would def say that drugs lit more fires under my ass than anything else. Probably the most motivating as far as getting money. Even homelessness couldnt inspire me enough to generate cash.
What would happen if the sun goes off for 3 days?
We would all die and everything on earth that relies on solar energy to survive would be no more. We would freeze as once that temp drops to a certain point there is no coming back until the cycle comes back around at some time.
The above is just some repeated words that kinda makes sense to me but honestly if the sun went black for a few days I have no clue what would actually happen. lol I am ready to find out, though.

.God told the jews-destroy and kill every woman,man&child even his cattle
But commands Thou shalt not kill
This seems to exhibit that need to interpret the "word/law" as is needed at the time to further a state agenda.
Or maybe one is not to kill one within ones family, community etc but all outsiders are fair game...?

yeah, that's exactly the problem, and it could also explain why into some pseudo-jew circles they love the idea of Lucifer, Moloch and older "gods". I'm talking about sabbatian-frankist, for example, but not exclusively
Act more like an angel of Death

Transelate me please on English.Cannot understand english version.Thou was They?

Thou = You.
Mostly I think
Yes....Enigma.Have no idea why God told thisvto Jews.People all their lifes read and try to understand the Bible.That's why often think that there are a lot of code words and ifvyou ain't got the key you cannot understand

yeah, that's exactly the problem, and it could also explain why into some pseudo-jew circles they love the idea of Lucifer, Moloch and older "gods". I'm talking about sabbatian-frankist, for example, but not exclusively
Doing dirty jobs-like anihilation of all cities indeed is done by angel of Death.Muslim call him Azrael.We Michael.It literally means soul taker.He comes for your death to get your soul,when the time is come.In the same way you can look upon Devil himself.In particular book like"Book of Jobe"..Devil acts like a servant of God....going constantly to God asking to let him get the soul of Jobe

I don't know
Me either, brother. :p
There are as many interpretations as there are translations or more. In all honesty; I think the confusion is intentional so that the powers that be can get a tighter grip on controlling the masses.
Not a conspiracy theorist but some things seem awful suspicious to me. ;)
... and paradoxes.

The god(s) that I worship by my deeds are many as I am not so sure if one god could cover all the persoectives that seed my actions.
Still studying on this myself and apreciate all.
Devil acts like a servant of God
Damn that hits home. Maybe there is no separation...? But if a god, wouldnt he/she/it be all? Maybe I need to reevaluate my understanding of gods and whatnot.
You know how if you say a word enough times it loses its meaning? Kinda what is happening now as this plays out.

Doing dirty jobs-like anihilation of all cities indeed is done by angel of Death.Muslim call him Azrael.We Michael.It literally means soul taker.He comes for your death to get your soul,when the time is come.In the same way you can look upon Devil himself.In particular book like"Book of Jobe"..Devil acts like a servant of God....going constantly to God asking to let him get the soul of Jobe
in fact devil is a servant of God whatever its role as, by definition, no one can be more powerful than God, so supposedly, once the devil rebelled, then it wanted to deceive God, corrupting humans, but the fact that he cannot actually do anything better converts it in some kind of servant because it's used by God to tempt humans, in fact that's what happens in the first place with the serpent, but it's explained in a more figurative way. So, imo, what happens is that humans are in the dilemma of following the path of acceptance (the path of God's kingdom) or the path of rebellion and arrogance (the path to Hell, trying to be like God, which will never be fulfilled, so it will lead to eternal dissatisfaction).
That's the way I understand Christianism.

Me either, brother. :p
There are as many interpretations as there are translations or more. In all honesty; I think the confusion is intentional so that the powers that be can get a tighter grip on controlling the masses.
Not a conspiracy theorist but some things seem awful suspicious to me. ;)

... and paradoxes.

The god(s) that I worship by my deeds are many as I am not so sure if one god could cover all the persoectives that seed my actions.
Still studying on this myself and apreciate all.

Damn that hits home. Maybe there is no separation...? But if a god, wouldnt he/she/it be all? Maybe I need to reevaluate my understanding of gods and whatnot.
You know how if you say a word enough times it loses its meaning? Kinda what is happening now as this plays out.
Ye may be there is no separation.You got God destroyer and God creator .....just like Shiva.....very difficult matterNeed to read original text .May be that was the language of Christ himself-Old Arameic,cause with greek translation of "Septuaginta" something was lost may be.

Last edited:
in fact devil is a servant of God whatever its role as, by definition, no one can be more powerful than God, so supposedly, once the devil rebelled, then it wanted to deceive God, corrupting humans, but the fact that he cannot actually do anything better converts it in some kind of servant because it's used by God to tempt humans, in fact that's what happens in the first place with the serpent, but it's explained in a more figurative way. So, imo, what happens is that humans are in the dilemma of following the path of acceptance (the path of God's kingdom) or the path of rebellion and arrogance (the path to Hell, trying to be like God, which will never be fulfilled, so it will lead to eternal dissatisfaction).
That's the way I understand Christianism.
There no more difficult sentence to fulfill-"Let be your Will my God".Imagine to tell this to you,if/when(Protect us God) something terrible happened-lost your child for example.Almost all would rebellion-"why do this to me?,You hate me. .etc"....same like a "Book of Jobe"-can for real a man face such horrors and accept all with humiliation?How could this story be true?Or is just metaphore?

God is in the details.
Take the poppy plant for example, it follows it's own rules, the growth goes in crazy directions, tiny seed to triffid in weeks.
I've tiny birds going in and out of the flowers, a caterpillar fell asleep in the sun on one of them (I moved him into the shade), bees go nuts for them once they get a taste (start of the season they are shy, not by June, they junkie bees now) and all of nature seems to pass by the poppy, pausing to worship it, myself included.
It's as good a candidate for god as any, but it ain't no god all the same.
What about the moon? My actions often show I worship her, standing looking up and saying a prayer asking for her blessing.
That's what I love about bluelight, that's not even weird for here :love:
Try to not judge,try to help someone'cause that's way you helpin yourself wanting or not.Have a hope,patience,empathy.Don't stop tryin'
Be aware,but also forgive.Be balanced.Trying to follow some simple steps
Well said Nas the wise :)

If each action has an opposite and equal reaction then our actions cause ripples, but it could be that each new action is just a reaction to a previous ripple in the world and has no unique starting point of an otherworldly finger touching the pond surface.

God is in the details.
Take the poppy plant for example, it follows it's own rules, the growth goes in crazy directions, tiny seed to triffid in weeks.
I've tiny birds going in and out of the flowers, a caterpillar fell asleep in the sun on one of them (I moved him into the shade), bees go nuts for them once they get a taste (start of the season they are shy, not by June, they junkie bees now) and all of nature seems to pass by the poppy, pausing to worship it, myself included.
It's as good a candidate for god as any, but it ain't no god all the same.
What about the moon? My actions often show I worship her, standing looking up and saying a prayer asking for her blessing.
That's what I love about bluelight, that's not even weird for here :love:

Well said Nas the wise :)
Haha. ....the bees are crazy for the pollen of that particular flower indeed.even at early dawn they are on them.Quick and hungry creatures:)

6am-64-14m I'm wondering what the fire emoji means? Does it mean the reader felt burnt by the post? Or that the poster was on fire? I never mean to offend unless attacked first, just for the record.

6am-64-14m I'm wondering what the fire emoji means? Does it mean the reader felt burnt by the post? Or that the poster was on fire? I never mean to offend unless attacked first, just for the record.
I don't know what that's mean,but i like this emoji and use it,when particular post likes me much

Yes....Enigma.Have no idea why God told thisvto Jews.People all their lifes read and try to understand the Bible.That's why often think that there are a lot of code words and ifvyou ain't got the key you cannot understand
Keep in mind that the Bible has been translated and edited many, many times.
Anyone who knows anything about language knows that means a LOT has been lost/added/distorted along the way.