• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs RC benzo with high euphoria? Clonazolam?

Monkeybrain88

Greenlighter
I’m looking for a benzo that produces significant euphoria, ive been looking at clonazolam cuz it’s supposed to give good effects but I worry about blacking out. I used to take several milligrams of alprazolam a day and never blacked out, it produced an almost opiate like high with nodding. I’m trying reproduce that same feeling, is clonazolam a good substitute for this?

Clonazolam at high doses is a guaranteed blackout.

Etizolam is pretty recreational at high doses without severe blackouts. Ive never had it but I suspect bromazolam is the most euphoric RC benzo as it is extremely similar in structure to alprazolam.

I advise staying away from clonazolam.

Clonazolam is ridiculously easy to blackout on out of the at least 10-15 different benzos I've tried.

Etizolam is a much safer bet try and get the etizest brand, box of 5 strips of 10 x pink 1mg, not the loose pellets

I've never tried bromazolam so can't comment there. But Clonazolam is a train wreck waiting to happen trust me. There's a whole thread about it being too strong and people's horror stories around here somewhere

Clonazolam is ridiculously easy to blackout on out of the at least 10-15 different benzos I've tried.

Etizolam is a much safer bet try and get the etizest brand, box of 5 strips of 10 x pink 1mg, not the loose pellets

I've never tried bromazolam so can't comment there. But Clonazolam is a train wreck waiting to happen trust me. There's a whole thread about it being too strong and people's horror stories around here somewhere

I’ll give Etiz a try. I bought some pressed “Xanax” last year and blacked out for almost a day, went to work and apparently drove there and back but had zero memory of doing so. I’ll steer clear of Clonazolam, thanks

Hey Monkey, in the future could you please being some Harm Reduction. I really dont like doing this but we have to make room for people with serious problems.

Favorite Best Most Fun. I get it, it's just not HR. It will be when you have the pills.

The harm reduction occurred inadvertently here.

This individual was twice dissuaded against clonazolam which id say is the most meaningful harm reduction ive been a party to in a while (enough to dissuade the procurement of said benzo). Clonazolam is poison and results in life altering benzo induced tragedies (car accidents, overdoses) disproportionate to other benzos.

Clonazolam may have therapeutic value to those with significant experience with potent benzos but may spell disaster to those that don't. Long lasting ultra potent benzos are a recipe for tragedy. I have some flubromazolam in my possession but i havent used it and am frankly terrified of it. My fear is if i take some ill take more as a result of the disinhibition and super potent benzos like flubromazolam and clonazolam are not as forgiving as other RC benzos. Etizolam and potentially bromazolam are the safest RC benzos for the purpose of abuse. They are also the most euphoric as far as RC benzos go. Clonazolam and flubromazolam might make excellent sleep aids for intractable insomnia for the experienced individual but otherwise should be avoided.

Euphoria - if i can even name this word - i have just with alprazolam in high doses.

EDIT: and euphoria, I don't know - I have never expected euphoria from any benzo. I guess there are other substances that cause that feeling much better.

JJ

The harm reduction occurred inadvertently here.

This individual was twice dissuaded against clonazolam which id say is the most meaningful harm reduction ive been a party to in a while (enough to dissuade the procurement of said benzo). Clonazolam is poison and results in life altering benzo induced tragedies (car accidents, overdoses) disproportionate to other benzos.

Clonazolam may have therapeutic value to those with significant experience with potent benzos but may spell disaster to those that don't. Long lasting ultra potent benzos are a recipe for tragedy. I have some flubromazolam in my possession but i havent used it and am frankly terrified of it. My fear is if i take some ill take more as a result of the disinhibition and super potent benzos like flubromazolam and clonazolam are not as forgiving as other RC benzos. Etizolam and potentially bromazolam are the safest RC benzos for the purpose of abuse. They are also the most euphoric as far as RC benzos go. Clonazolam and flubromazolam might make excellent sleep aids for intractable insomnia for the experienced individual but otherwise should be avoided.

I never felt Euphoria with Bromazolam and it's one of my favourites. It's very sedating and hypnotic, but for me euphoria is something else :) Why the hard stuff if Xanax (for me in high doses around 15 mg) is not that harming and pushing your tolerance not into space? This is not that Im said "Take 15 mg", no - NO SAFER USE FOR NON EXPERIENCED PEOPLE WITH NO OR LESS TOLERANCE! SON'T DO THAT IF YOU ARE A NEWBIE, COULD BE END BADLY. You will not die but do loads of shit and the nextday you can't remember ANYTHING. Perhaps why the kitchen is totally wasted -ah, I wanted to bake a cake, but where's the cake - oh - on the sofa full with melt choclate, but when that happened to me i decided my sofa has ho have a choclate-cover, too. Oh man what a hell of a shit to get this clean again. My two cats were also full of chocolate - it was a mess.... :D

JJ

Last edited:
Euphoria comes from Adderall or Dexedrine mixed with a Benzo, or the Rate of change of a benzo kicking in.

Theres more unique properties to the euphoria of Gaba A itself from Clonzolam compared to Clonzapam, but its short lived as its just for it kicking in.

Adderall made me manic, thaaaaaat was no euphoria anymore.... but everybody's different, no?

JJ

EDIT: Cocaine in Combi with Indica-Grass and a Glass of Wine makes me super euphoric. I have to listen to music then and dance around in my apartment. Love it. Did it yesterday. :D

Well.... I think thats everyones chemical properties on their body, what is a STRONG benzo.... But I think flualprazolam is the most STRONGEST RC benzo.. At least my experience... And bromazolam isnt an RC benzo, its been used in some countries like every benzo... Though FLUbromazolam is on my experience the most powerfull and euphoric RC Benzo there is

I like etizolam more for recreational purposes. Clonozolam is slightly euphoric, but very strong and lasts awhile. My favorite benzo is clonozapam (k-pins).

Well.... I think thats everyones chemical properties on their body, what is a STRONG benzo.... But I think flualprazolam is the most STRONGEST RC benzo.. At least my experience... And bromazolam isnt an RC benzo, its been used in some countries like every benzo... Though FLUbromazolam is on my experience the most powerfull and euphoric RC Benzo there is

Hey,

of course Bromazolam is an RC-Benzos, Bromazepam is a Pharmabenzo. And yes, it is often prescribed as anxiety releaser, that's why we have it ;-)
I like etizolam more for recreational purposes. Clonozolam is slightly euphoric, but very strong and lasts awhile. My favorite benzo is clonozapam (k-pins).

word. and it shoots your tolerance in an unknown dimension, you have to be really careful.

JJ

]]

word. and it shoots your tolerance in an unknown dimension, you have to be really careful.

JJ

Most definitely. Funny enough, clonozolam was the first benzo I tried. I had no idea how fast my tolerance and usage was increasing until I did them everyday. I didn't know I was fucked up when I saw my family in the morning, but that's benzos. I'm much more educated now haha.

Funny, Clona was my first, too :D

OH no I'm lying: Eti was my first, too, a blotter. And I felt really NOTHING AT ALL. Hm, no wonder when I atesometimes 50 gram Clonazolam are make you a bit tired ;)

JJ

N8

Flubromazolam is the most euphoric? Can you elaborate? I have some on hand but haven't touch as im frankly terrified ill take more and traumatize my girlfriend

Hey,

of course Bromazolam is an RC-Benzos, Bromazepam is a Pharmabenzo. And yes, it is often prescribed as anxiety releaser, that's why we have it ;-)

JJ
Yeah bro youre absolutely right 👌I was not read Well enough, so thats why the bromazolam and bromazepam went wrong.... Happy that you Noticed 🙂