• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Clonazepam pills to iv

Vall

Greenlighter
i see i can use morphine pills to make them iv use, if you had an lil lab equipe is possible and easy (mortar and pastle, sterile filter PES .22 microns, a glas spoon, sodium chloride 0,9% {i use it instead injection water whit salty} benzilic alcool, etilic acool 70% and some sterile vials.)

how i do: i smash the pills, them heat 50% of the total amount of water, after that i include: 0,3% of benzil acool and 1,5ml of etilic alcool 70%, them swirll until se an completely solved cream, and them put the another 50% of water on the becker them i swirll a lill more and put it to rest on freezer for 20 minuts. after this time i swirllthe content and put on sterile filter wait more 10 minuts and after i let it on vacuum hands. them i will have an cristal clear product. for me is great.

Now my question is: that works in same way for the clonazepan pills? i mean, i like to know if thats is usefull, i also have imovane, but this one i have the raw, 98% purity whitout the crap they use for excipient and dilute. but my principal question is about the clonazepan.

What is the point? Benzos have a high oral bioavailability.. why risk iving a pill for a couple percent more BA?

Plus it's not water soluble.. you would need PG.. but I'm not saying anymore fore the sake of HR.
Only safe way to make iv solution with non water soluble benzos is with bacterostatic water and PG and would be with pure powder and a micron filter.

Not worth it OP.

Clonazepam does not dissolve in water, you can't make IV solutions out of it.

^ sekio.. did you read my post?
We said the same thing about the water solubility.. But it is soluble in PG.
But you're wrong on the can't make IV solutions out of it (but you ARE right on the part about not being able to make it with just water)..
Even if he had PG unless he had pure powder clonazepam it is more like he shouldn't or it's not worth it for a couple percent higher BA or just a faster onset.

I don't like to disagree with mods for the reason that you may hold it against me in the future, but sometimes i just can't help it.

EDIT: I have made many PG/bacteriostatic water solutions with 99.5% phenazepam powder in the past.
It can be done with benzos.. but with them as pills.. no it shouldn't be and isn't worth the risk.

With the exception of midazolam, almost all other benzos have absolute shit water solubility (alprazolam e.g. is <.1mg/ml, which means to shoot a bar, you'd need at least a 30cc rig (aka a TURKEY BASTER). Eat em on an empty stomach,snort, plug, but you're seriously wasting your time, expecially with k-pins (clonazepam) as it doesnt has a "rush" anyway.

I had IV midazolam in the hospital and there was nothing special about it, just a faster onset but no rush. Just take em orally and wait 15 minutes. I love to IV drugs but even I wouldn't bother to IV benzos. Whats the point? I'd rather save my veins for something worth injecting.

not water soluble and not worth it takes so much water and still needs littlealcohol its weird but true
i see i can use morphine pills to make them iv use, if you had an lil lab equipe is possible and easy (mortar and pastle, sterile filter PES .22 microns, a glas spoon, sodium chloride 0,9% {i use it instead injection water whit salty} benzilic alcool, etilic acool 70% and some sterile vials.)

how i do: i smash the pills, them heat 50% of the total amount of water, after that i include: 0,3% of benzil acool and 1,5ml of etilic alcool 70%, them swirll until se an completely solved cream, and them put the another 50% of water on the becker them i swirll a lill more and put it to rest on freezer for 20 minuts. after this time i swirllthe content and put on sterile filter wait more 10 minuts and after i let it on vacuum hands. them i will have an cristal clear product. for me is great.

Now my question is: that works in same way for the clonazepan pills? i mean, i like to know if thats is usefull, i also have imovane, but this one i have the raw, 98% purity whitout the crap they use for excipient and dilute. but my principal question is about the clonazepan.

burn out i had iv medazolam for an endoscopy procedure. What a rush ot sent me off the planet for about 5 mins and wore off quickly. Think it might be worth going back for the procedure just to have the medazolam