• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Summer tiiiiiime and the livins easy

I need at least 30mg of Hydrocodone/20mg of Oxycodone to feel anything. Fuck this opiate tolerance. My most recent opiate binge (Oxycontin and Roxicodone) I was doing up to 100mg a day, sometimes 120mg :|

Hola, amigos, just stopped in to see what y'all are up to - enjoying the conversation - nothing to add, 'cept I'm just starting to roll :))

LSDMDMA&9791338 said:
Why would you want codeine OVER hydro?
Hydro>codeine.
You got liquid hydro tho chitown?
i just got pills

Because I have to take over the recommended dose of vicodin to get the same relief, which makes me run out faster, which means more days with no pain killers. So I'd rather take codeine which works just as good every time :)

I need at least 30mg of Hydrocodone/20mg of Oxycodone to feel anything. Fuck this opiate tolerance. My most recent opiate binge (Oxycontin and Roxicodone) I was doing up to 100mg a day, sometimes 120mg :|
I need like 25 of hydro to get properly high to begin wif, and i got no tolerance.
I dont liek opiates
natural tolerance possibly?

Possibly. Back in my H days, I never got too high until I tried IV.

Yes I fucked with the D. Nope, Ive only smoked tar... 3-4 times maybe? All about China White :) Got #3 a few times, but mostly White.

What really turned me away from tar was the taste, not that pleasent. Good rush from it though, but I just preferred the intensity from nasal and IV.

Some people prefer tar, simply for the fact that you can spread the hits apart as opposed to the whole dose being gone in one second with nasal/IV.

Tar is some fantastic stuff... I really liked it. But I fiend for H, if I have it, I'll do it until it's gone.

Fucking pissed off. Im trying to do my weekly backup and my PC wont show my external HDD in Explorer.

Edit: Fucking Windows always need a restart to make something work :|

Last edited:
I grew up on Apple products...I always find myself having problems like that on Windows machines...lame.

Ummm tar sucks. It's like comparing mexican brick weed to some homegrown heads. We used to get some flame rock dope. Now its all china white.

I grew up on Apple products...I always find myself having problems like that on Windows machines...lame.

I grew up with Windows, all the way from 95. Fucking hate it. So glad my PC runs solid :)

Ummm tar sucks. It's like comparing mexican brick weed to some homegrown heads. We used to get some flame rock dope. Now its all china white.

Theres a lot of good tar out there, trust me. The few times I smoked tar it had me high as fuck, but it wasnt exactly what I was looking for.

Sorry to hear about your friend :\

I donno brother. The tar you guys get out west is pretty bad lol. Thanks though, it was a few years ago... still sucks.
if you have ondemand you should watch the intervention episode "heroin highway" on A and E.. Even if you don't you should watch it on sidereel.com. It's the highway me and my friends go to cop dope from lol. Scary shit.

Going from China White weeks at a time, then tar once and getting just as high isnt bad at all. You do know the Southwest is Tar Central, right? 8)

Yeah, the loss of a friend will always suck :\ I lost a "friend" to meth. Wasnt really a true friend, but someone that I would do drugs with a lot. It still sucks though :(